Today is the birthday of famous Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar. And this year he is not celebrating his birthday, because this year his brothers have died. Due to which he is not celebrating his birthday this year. Read this post to get more information.
Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar:
- Dilip Kumar is a well-known Bollywood actor. And he has showcased his art in many Bollywood films.
- And he was one of the most famous Bollywood actors of the 60s and 70s.
- This year Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar turns 98 years old. And he was born on 11 December.
- But this year he is not celebrating his birthday, as two of his brothers have died this year. That is why he is not celebrating this year’s birthday.
What caused his two brothers to die:
- Some time ago both his brothers were suffering due to Covid-19 disease.
- And both of his brothers also died due to Covid-19 infection. For this reason, he is not celebrating his birthday this time.
Bollywood actress Saira Banu:
- Actress Saira Banu who is the wife of actor Dilip Kumar. This was confirmed by him only. Because every year she prepares for her husband’s birthday.
- At the same time, Saira Banu said that with increasing age, her husband’s immunity is decreasing greatly. And her husband health is also not well.
- Also Saira Banu said that ” Dilip saheb’s age will definitely increase this year, but he will stay away from this year’s wishes and noise. ”
- And the pain of losing his brothers is a very bad phase for Dilip Kumar. Therefore, he does not want his birthday to be celebrated this year.