The Union Budget 2021 will be presented on the first day of February, and this budget will be presented by India’s current Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. This budget will be presented in Parliament on 01 February 2021. And the budget for the year 2021-22 will be paperless, that is, this budget will be presented only through the tablet. To get more information about budget 2021, read this post in full.
The Union Budget 2021 Updates:
- Today the Union Budget 2021 is to be presented, and will be allocated for several areas. And in addition to the health plan in this budget, the budget will also be allocated for the corona vaccine.
- And this budget will be presented by Nirmala Sitharaman, the current Finance Minister of the Government of India. And in previous years also Nirmala Sitharaman has presented the budget. And this is her third budget, which she will present today.
- And before the presentation of this budget, there was a meeting in the Union Cabinet, which was approved for this budget 2021. And only after the approval is received, this budget will be presented to the general public of the country.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman:
- Before presenting the budget she said that ” This time budget is going to be different as compared to the budget of other years. This year’s budget which has been prepared, such budget was never prepared even in the previous years. It was a big challenge.”
- The Finance Minister said that when we were presenting the budget last year, we had no idea in which direction this global economy is going to go.
- And we did not anticipate that we are heading towards a health crisis.
Main sectors under Budget 2021:
- Automobile industry.
- Banking system (support).
- Real Estate, etc.
- From this year, some changes have been made to present the Union Budget. Earlier, whenever the budget was presented in previous years, it was presented only through leather bags.
- But this time it is not being done. The budget that is being presented this time is being presented through the Tab(tablet), and this budget has been made paperless.
- And this budget has been presented in the month of February this year, while in other years this budget was presented in the month of March.