Japanese company Nissan has launched another SUV cars in India. And this car has been launched in India under the name Magnite. And the initial price of this car in India will be around 5.00 lakh rupees. Read this post to get more information about this car.
Nissan India’s new car:
- This new SUV series is being launched by the car manufacturer as Magnite. And this car has been launched in the Indian market on Wednesday.
- This car has become one of the low-budget SUV in India.
- And the ex-showroom price of this car is INR 5.55 lakh. Which is based on ex-showroom Delhi.
Company Managing Director statement:
- Nissan India MD is Rakesh Srivastava, and he mentioned some of the things related to the car in his statement. Under which he also mentioned the price of this car.
- The company’s MD said that many features such as 7 inch display, all round view monitor and wireless car play will be available with this new car.
- According to the company’s MD, if anyone books this car by December 31, the price of this car has been stated to be around Rs 4.99 lakh.
- In this Magnite car, the company will offer its users a ‘Tech Pack‘, which will be optional.
- Apart from this, the company will offer an 8-inch touch screen infotainment system in this car, which will be available with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Apart from this, 360 degree all-rounder view monitor feature will also be available in this car. Apart from this, this SUV car will come with many other technologies.
- The car will also get inbuilt tire pressure monitoring feature, which will be accompanied by a 7-inch TFT Infosystem.
- This car will also get features like ABS traction control with EBD.
- Apart from this, it will have features like dual airbags, hill start assist and vehicle dynamics control.
- A mobile charging port will also be available in this car. Apart from this, this car will be equipped with features like ambient mood lighting, air purifiers, and JBL speakers, i.e. these features will also be available in it.
- Nissan SUV car Magnite will be available in the market with two engines.
- The first engine of this SUV car will be available in the market with a 1.0 liter turbo petrol engine. Which will generate power of 100 Hp.
- And it will generate 152 Nm of torque along with the CTV gear box, which will give a mileage of around 17.8 Kmpl.
- And the second engine of this SUV car will be available in the market with a 1.0 liter petrol engine. Which will generate power of 72 Hp.
- The 1.0 liter petrol engine of this SUV will be based on Nissan’s VVT system.
- And this car’s 1.0 liter petrol engine will be able to generate 96 Torque. And with this it will give a mileage of around 18.75 Kmpl.
Other information about this SUV car:
- This new SUV from Nissan which has been launched on Wednesday. It will compete with other cars such as: Sonnet, Vitara Brezza and Venue.
- And if someone wants to book Nissan’s new SUV car, they can also book it online. And this car booking is being done for only Rs 11000. And its booking can be done through their website.
- Nissan Magnite online booking link: Click Here…………….