On Wednesday, Kelly Kramer, former CFO of Cisco Company, joined the board of Coinbase Company. It is a digital currency exchange company which has recently added a new member to its company’s board. Read this post to get more information about it.
- Coinbase is an American company that operates as a digital currency exchange. This company mainly provides facilities like cryptocurrency for its customers.
- The company was founded in 2012, about 8 years ago. And the company serves 32 countries.
- The company provides a broker service that helps its customers exchange cryptocurrencies such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and other currencies.
- Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam are founders of the company, which founded the company in 2012.
- Fred Ehram was a former Goldman Sachs trader. And Brian Armstrong was a former Airbnb engineer.
- Through this company, any digital currency exchange user can exchange bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
- And the company has increased the number of one more member on its board on 16 December.
- Kelly Kramer has been the former CFO of the Cisco company. And on Wednesday, Kelly was added as a new member to the company’s board.
- Prior to this, Kramer has also been Cisco’s ex-CFO. Cisco is an information technology company that manufactures networking software and networking hardware.
Other information about Coinbase:
- This company mainly facilitates the exchange of Crypto currency. And based on trading volume, this company is one of the largest companies in America.
- This company mainly provides the facility to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash and other digital currencies.
- Apart from this, the company also provides services for wallets, ventures and other products.