About Kiran Maheshwari :-
- Kiran Maheshwari is the Bharatiya Janata Party legislature from Rajasthan. Along with this, she has also been a former minister of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- She was tested Covid-19 on 28 October. After which Covid-19 was confirmed.
- Subsequently, she was admitted to Medanta Hospital in Gurugram.
- She was admitted to the ICU ward at Medanta Hostel. Where the team of doctors was constantly trying to improve his health.
- She was admitted to Medanta Hospital in Gurugram due to illness. And she was hospitalized for the last 22 days.
- Kiran Maheshwari last rites will be performed under the Covid-19 protocol.
- Today Maheshwari’s ji body will be brought to Udaipur from Medanta Hospital in Gurugram.
- Many leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and Om Birla have mourned the death of Kiran Maheshwari.
Prime Minister expresses condolences on Death :-
The Prime Minister expresses condolences by tweeting, and he said :-
Pained by the untimely demise of Kiran Maheshwari Ji. Be it as MP, MLA or Cabinet Minister in the Rajasthan Government, she made numerous efforts to work towards the progress of the state and empower the poor as well as marginalised. Condolences to her family. Om Shanti.
Om Birla also mourned on Death :-
Om Birla expressed condolences by tweeting and he said :-
MLA sister from Rajsamand (Rajasthan) Kiran Maheshwari’s death is very sad. He devoted his entire life to serving the society and protecting the interests. His death is a personal loss for me. May God place at the feet of the divine soul. My condolences to the family. ‘
CM Ashok Gehlot also expressed condolences on Death
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot expressed condolences by tweeting and he said :-
For the last ten days, I was in contact with his family members and doctors of Medanta Hospital regarding the health of Kiran Maheshwari, last night there were talks with family members. Despite being serious, the doctors were hopeful but it is very sad that she could not escape.