Bollywood’s famous dancer and choreographer Remo D’Souza suffered a heart attack on 11 December. And after this he is admitted to the famous hospital Kokilaben in Mumbai. Read this post to get more information about them.
Bollywood choreographer and dance Remo D’Souza:
- Remo D’Souza is a very famous choreographer and dancer of Bollywood. Apart from this, he is also the director of Bollywood films.
- Through his art, he has carved out a distinct identity in Bollywood and elsewhere. Apart from this, he also becomes a judge on many dancing shows.
- Apart from this, he has also attracted the attention of people through his art in many Bollywood films.
Information related to his health:
- Recently, a news related to his health came out which revealed that he had a heart attack.
- His health deteriorated and after which he was admitted to the Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai.
- And when information related to his health was received by his loved ones, people got very nervous.
- Renowned Bollywood dancer and choreographer Remo D’Souza was admitted to the ICU ward of Kokilaben Hospital. After which the doctors underwent his angioplasty surgery.
- And currently, his health is fine. But still he is kept in ICU ward.
Remo D’Souza has made a distinct identity in the hearts of people by performing his art better in many Bollywood films. And some of the films he made are as follows:
- Student of the Year.
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
- Anybody Can Dance 2.
- Bajirao Mastani, etc.
Read this post too:
- Kriti Sanon : Covid-19 positive has been confirmed in Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon. Read More………….