Cyberpunk 2077 released globally on 9th – 1oth December 2020 depending on the region. whoosh based on REDengine 4 engine and is a 2020 action role-playing game developed and published by CD Projekt.
Which platform Cyberpunk 2077 lanuch
- Google Stadia
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox Series X and Series S
- Microsoft Windows plateform
Cyberpunk 2077 game Developers and Designers and Publishers
- game Developers is CD Projekt, and CD Projekt RED.
- Game designber is Mike Pondsmith and Konrad Tomaszkiewicz.
- Game publicer are CD Projekt and CD Projekt RED.
Cyberpunk 2077 Initial release date
- The game released globally on 9th – 1oth December 2020 depending on the region.
- North American and South American countries will get access first to the game on December 9.
- European countries and Western Asia countries will get to play from December 10.
Cyberpunk 2077 Price, size
- On Steam, the game is priced at Rs. 2,999.
- Xbox version is priced at Rs. 3,490.
- PlayStation version costs is Rs. 3,499.
- On PC, the game will take up 70GB of disk space.
- on the PS5/ PS4, the size is over 100GB.
- On Xbox, the game is under 60GB.
Cyberpunk Minimum requirements
- Resolution: 1080p
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K/ AMD FX-8310
- GPU: GTX 780/ Radeon RX 470
- RAM: 8GB
- VRAM: 3GB
And maximum requirements is given below.
- Resolution: 2160p
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: RTX 3080
- RAM: 16GB
- VRAM: 10GB
The PC reviews are mostly positive and the game has been referred to with all sorts of adjectives like “fantastic,” “beautiful and dazzlingly”.
As per Windowscentral have noted these bugs
- scripting issues that impact NPCs.
- enemies may see through walls.
- reloading the game doesn’t accurately restore the game state.
- floating weapons.
- sound mixing bugs and etc.
Read more related games
- How long will the new season of Fortnite Galactus Event continue?
- Pre-registration for FAU-G Games has started.
- Will the PUBG Mobile Game return to India?
- New PS5 features check here hardware and software updation before the book