The Citroen C5 Aircross car is going to be launched in India very soon. Citroen is an old French car manufacturer. And this company is going to enter the Indian market with its SUV car for the first time. To learn more about Citroen’s upcoming car, read this post in full.
Citroen Automobile Manufacturer:
- Citroen is a French automobile manufacturer. This company was formed in the year 1919.
- And it is one of the oldest companies in the automobile sector. And the company is headquartered in France. The founder of this company is Andre Citron, the CEO of this company is Vincent Cobee.
- Citroen is a subsidiary, and the parent of this company is Stellantis. And Stellantis Company mainly manufactures automobiles, auto parts, commercial vehicles and products.
- And Citroen company manufactures luxury cars, electric vehicles, automobiles and hot hatches.
- Citroen automobile wants to enter the Indian market as well, and soon cars manufactured by this company will be launched in India as well.
- It is estimated that the company will soon enter the Indian market with an SUV car. And the company showcased the car in India last Monday.
- The company is going to start its first showroom in Ahmedabad, and the showroom will be based on “La Maison”. Apart from this, the company is also preparing to open showrooms in other cities of India, and all these showrooms of the company will be based on “La Maison”.
Entry will be from Citroen C5 Aircross in India:
- The company will enter the Indian market through the Citroen C5 Aircross. And it has also been informed that very soon this car will be launched in the Indian market.
- And the company is going to open the first showroom for this car in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat, and after this the company will open its showroom in other cities of India.
Other information about Citroen C5 Aircross Car:
- This SUV car can be launched in the market with 2.0 liter, and can also be launched with a 4-cylinder engine.
- It is estimated that an 8-speed automatic transmission gear box can be seen in this car.
- Apart from this, it is also being speculated that this car can be launched in the Indian market with 177 BHP power. And this car can generate around 400 newton meters of torque.
- This car can get a digital instrument cluster of about 12.3 inches and apart from this, features such as dual tone, grip control system, diamond cut alloy wheel can be seen.
- The car can be launched with an 8-inch touch screen infotainment system, Android Auto and Apple Car Play features.
Citroen C5 Aircross Car links:
|Citroen India website:||Click Here……..|
|Stellantis Website:||Click Here……..|