The total assets of Elon Musk, owner of companies like Tesla and Space, have increased. With this, he has become the second richest man in the world. Tesla shares are the main reason for Elon Musk’s wealth growth.
Elon Musk became the second richest person in the world:
Elon Musk who is the CEO of other famous companies like Tesla. Their net worth has increased. And with this he has become the second richest man in the whole world. And with this he has become the second richest man in the whole world. They have reached this place, leaving behind Bill Gates.
The main reason for Elon Musk’s wealth growth is the surge in Tesla’s shares. Recently Tesla shares have also seen a big jump. And its direct effect is also seen on Elon Musk’s net worth.
- Elon Musk was earlier named 35th in this list, which has now come in second place.
- He owns several well-known companies, including SpaceX and Tesla.
- According to sources, Elon Musk’s total assets have already increased to $ 127.9 billion.
- With this he became the world’s richest man after Jeff Bezos.
- According to a report, Musk’s assets increased by a total of Rs 69 lakh crore from January 2020 to November 2020.
- Elon Musk has raised about 100.3 billion rupees in its income under the year 2020.
Who was the second richest man in the world before this:
- Earlier, Bill Gates was named second in the list. But now Elon has reached this place. At one time, Bill Gates also topped the list.
- After this, he came in second place. Bill Gates also donates a lot to the Bill & Melinda Foundation.
List of 5 richest people in the world:
- According to Bloomberg, Jeff Bezos was at the forefront of the list of richest people on Saturday. And his total assets were $ 183 billion.
- And with this, the name of Bill Gates was included in the list of the second wealthiest person in this list. But Elon Musk overtook Bill Gates and added his name to second place on the list. He was earlier named 35th in this list, which has now come in second place.
- Bill Gates is the third richest person in the world. Their total assets amounted to approximately $ 128 billion.
- Bernard Arnault is at number four on the list of the world’s richest personalities.
- And at the fifth place on this list is Mark Zuckerberg. And their total assets are $ 102 billion.
- Elon is the CEO of Tesla Inc. and Tesla is also very famous as an electric car company.
- He is currently ranked second in the world’s richest person category. And Tesla is also a big reason for this.
- Tesla’s market shares have increased significantly. Due to which its market share has also increased.
- The market value of Musk’s company Tesla has reached a total of $ 491 billion.
Some of Elon Musk’s major companies:
- Tesla is Musk’s company that makes electric vehicles.
- And he is also the president of SolarCity.
- In addition, he is also the CEO of SpaceX.
- Apart from this, he is also the co-founder of companies like Neuralink, Zip2 and OpenAI.
- He is also the founder of PayPal. Which is an online payment service provider company.
Read Similar Posts:
- Smartphone exports: Read More…………
- Reliance Retail Deal: Read More…………..
- Indian Market Update: Read More………..
- Tech PS 5: Read More…………
- PUBG Mobile India: Read More……………
- WhatsApp Pay: Read More…………………..
- Covid-19 Vaccine: Read More……………….