Famous car manufacturer Hyundai is going to launch a new model of its i20 series this Diwali. And it has also been reported that this model will be available in both petrol and diesel variants. Read the complete block for more information.
Hyundai, a car manufacturer known for its cars for a few years, is going to launch a new model of its i20 series once again. And the car will launch before this Diwali. If seen, the popularity of Hyundai car in the last few years is huge. Many series of Hyundai cars are available in the market, which are already very popular. And people also like the range of other Hyundai cars.
So this time Hyundai is going to launch a new car in the market again with its i20 series. It is estimated that Hyundai will launch this new model in both diesel and petrol variants. Where the price of its diesel variant will start from about 8. 20 lakhs and the maximum price will be up to 10.64 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi).
At the same time, the price of its petrol variants will start from around 6.80 lakh and will be up to 11.80 lakh ( Ex-showrrom Delhi ). This price of these cars will be valid only till 31 / December / 2020. Hyundai is about to launch the new generation of its i20 in four variants as follows:
Hyundai i20 engine:
If we talk about the engine coming in Hyundai i20, then it is going to launch its engine in three variants:
- The first engine will be 1.2 lit natural aspirated.
- The second engine used in it will be with 1.0 lit turbo-petrol.
- And the last and third engine will be the diesel engine which will be 1.5 lit.
This car has a 1.0 turbo engine, it will come with a manual gearbox. And it will have a manual gearbox with 1.5 diesel and 1.2 petrol engine. In the new Hyundai i20 model, the 1.2-liter petrol engine produces 115 NM and 87 BHP of torque based on IVT hybridization, and the manual engine produces 115 NM and 82 BHP. And furthermore, which is its second variant, it generates torque of 240 NM and 99 BHP with 1.5 liter diesel. The 1.0-liter turbo petrol engine in it generates torque with 172 NM and 118 BHP.
Mileage of Hyundai i20 Engine:
If we look at the mileage in the new Hyundai i20 model, it is as follows:
- Its ITV version will be 19.65 kmpl and 1.5 liter diesel with a mileage of 25.2 kmpl.
- Its 1.0 lit turbo engine will be launched with a mileage of 20.25 kmpl.
- And its 1.2 meter manual engine will be launched with a mileage of 20.35 kmpl.
Other features of the i20:
Hyundai i20 series new models will be launched along with some other features. It is anticipated that it will be launched with a new digital animation instrument cluster with animation and TFT digital screens. Along with this, there will be some more features in it.
- In this, you will get to see Sunroof, Apple CarPlay, Climate Control, Android Auto and New Generation Hyundai rear AC vents along with many other features.
- And this model will launch with Blue Link connectivity.
- And the dashboard will have a 10.25-inch center stage touch screen, also with an infotainment system.
- And it will also have a charging option which will be wireless.